Location: Corvallis, OR
Date Posted: 03/19/2017
Seeking Integrative practitioner with specialty focus to round out our integrative clinic. We are 3 ND’s with focus on Women’s Health, Regenerative Medicine and Wilhelm Reich body based psychotherapy. We also practice general naturopathic medicine as well.
Corvallis is in the heart of the Willamette Valley in central, western OR. It is a college town that is both intellectual and progressive and a wonderful place to raise a family. It is centrally located with easy access to the mountains, the coast and Portland.
We are looking for an integrative practitioner with a specialty focus to serve the Corvallis community. Some areas we are interested in are Integrative Oncology, Cardiology, SIBO/ Gastroenterology, Autism, Neurology, Lyme.
1) Clinical Excellence
2) Serving our patients
5) Financial Wellness
6) Life/ Work Balance
7) Advancement of Naturopathic/ Integrative Medicine
8) Science & respect of traditional healing arts
9) Integration with conventional medical community
10) Being a resource for wellness and health
1) Degree from accredited institution with active OR state license
2) Prefer >3 years clinical experience but willing to make exceptions for the right individual
3) Strong work ethic and willingness to build practice
4) Good bedside manner and commitment to quality patient care
5) Desire to work with and succeed in a collaborative, supportive, win/ win, multi-practitioner environment that works as a team to provide great patient care.
For more information visit www.corevitalityclinic.com
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 541 753-4217
Core Vitality Clinic, PC
Contact Name: Dr. Thom Rogers, Phone: (360) 929-2550