Location: Burlington, Vermont
Date Posted: 05/18/2017
We are searching for a naturopathic physician to join our beautiful naturopathic family practice in Burlington, Vermont. This is an extraordinary opportunity to practice primary care and pediatrics in a busy clinic with insurance coverage, full prescriptive rights and a supportive administrative team.
We would like a doctor who has:
• Two years clinical experience practicing naturopathic medicine as a licensed physician (can include residency), but are willing to consider a newer practitioner with excellent judgement and skills.
• Prior experience and/or interest in women’s healthcare and pediatrics.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• A passion for continued education.
• A desire to collaborate with colleagues in their day-to-day practice.
• Positive, genuine, adaptable, has an excellent work ethic and sense of humor.
• A self-starter who would like to participate in building community relationships, providing community outreach, giving informational talks and is committed to building a full practice.
Please visit www.vermontnaturalfamilyhealth.com to learn more about us. New doctor will be hired as an employee with generous compensation.
Please send short letter of intent and CV to Dr. Katina Martin at email@example.com.
Natural Family Health
Contact Name: Dr. Katina Martin, Phone: (802) 352-9078