Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Date Posted: 05/09/2017
Thriving cash practice in St. Paul, Minnesota seeking one of the following:
– ND with other hands-on modality (ideally Craniosacral Therapy, but other modalities will be considered – i.e. Mayan Abdominal Massage)
Desired areas of clinical expertise include: women’s health, endocrine disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, and Lyme disease.
Be Well Natural Medicine is a well-established and reputable clinic that has been thriving in the Twin Cities of Minnesota since it was founded in 2009. We pride ourselves in providing a high level of care and compassion to our patients and are looking for a passionate, skilled and licensed ND to join our team.
At our clinic we function primarily as “specialists”, spending our time on naturopathic modalities/philosophy and referring, as needed, to local MDs/DOs for primary care needs. If this is the type of practice you desire and/or you are tired of the fast-paced insurance model in a different state, you’ll be so happy here. You’ll likely work less hours and be compensated better for your time.
Practitioners at our clinic are independent contractors. Compensation is based on a tiered percentage pay/overhead sharing model. Our clinic provides comprehensive logistical and administrative support and is a great place to get a business started or move an established practice.
• Administrative support – 32+ hours/week dedicated staff to help with answering phones, converting inquiries to patients, scheduling, ordering supplements/labs, scanning medical records, greeting patients, collecting payment, housekeeping, and more.
• Location in desirable Macalester-Groveland neighborhood of St. Paul with high visibility
• Off-street parking for patients
• Furnished reception space
• Furnished practitioner office space
• Utilities, including wireless internet
• Website and social media integration and promotion
• Opportunities for other group advertising/marketing
• Built-in referrals from overflow new patient inquiries
• Built-in community of experienced doctors – collectively we have about 27 years of experience as ND’s and we’ve all served on the MNANP Board to help progress the scope of naturopathic medicine in our state!
We currently have 2 ND’s, 1 ND/LAc and 1 LAc at our clinic. Our current practice is strongly rooted in the bio-therapeutic drainage philosophy and like-minded practitioners are encouraged to apply.
St. Paul/Minneapolis is a great and affordable place to live. We are known for being bicycle-friendly, our beautiful lakes (great for swimming, SUPing, canoeing), great schools, an active arts and music scene, and a progressive foodie scene with lively farmer’s markets, food co-ops, restaurants and coffee shops.
Learn more about us at www.bewellnaturalmedicine.com
– ND, licensed in any state.
– Will need to become registered by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice and obtain malpractice insurance.
– Dual degree with LAc is strongly preferred.
– Excellent and efficient listening, verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to genuinely connect and build rapport with patients and colleagues while staying on schedule.
– Dedicated self-starter and quick-learner committed to building and sustaining a successful practice. We expect all practitioners to treat their practice as a priority in their lives and this means spending time on networking and marketing endeavors.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Be Well Natural Medicine
Contact Name: Dr. Liz Orchard, Phone: