Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: 06/07/2017
Amber Wellness Group is a primary care integrative clinic focused on whole family wellness, with competencies in acute and chronic conditions, as well as women’s health, fertility and integrative cancer care.
We are currently seeking a naturopathic physician to join our team as an employee, or we would consider an independent contractor arrangement with an established practice who is interested in primary care.
We take pride in our expertise, our whole-hearted approach, the time we take with each patient, our open minds and our listening skills, that enable us to explore an expansive breadth of treatment possibilities. We take a collaborative approach, consulting with and referring to each other to provide our patients with a multitude of options that they otherwise may not receive from just one provider.
Our providers and staff value positivity, self-motivation, innovation and professionalism. If you are interested in joining this highly-respected integrative team that provides Excellence in Healthcare, we would love to have you submit a letter of intent, your curriculum vitae and three references.
We provide you with:
* A furnished room in a beautiful, full service, smooth-running, respected clinic.
* A welcoming and comfortable waiting room.
* Office management including reception services, patient check-in, insurance tracking and fee collection.
* In-house, online and phone scheduling.
* Fully stocked medicinary.
* On-site phlebotomy, lab and IV services.
* A supportive team environment.
* Collaborative in-house marketing events.
* Promotion through the Amber Wellness Group website, blog and other outreach.
* In-house referrals to supplement your own business development efforts.
* Storage space for your practice needs.
You are responsible for:
* Patient management, office visits, correspondence, nurturing and follow-up.
* Networking, marketing and recruiting plans.
* Coverage for doctors on leave, occasional.
* Projects as assigned and agreed upon.
* Professional, compassionate and inspired.
* Collaborative team player at your core.
* Self-motivated and willing to work hard for your success.
* Personable, confident in your skills and appreciative of others’ expertise.
* Naturopathic Physician License
* Malpractice Insurance
* Salary based upon experience.
* Health insurance after 3 months.
* Percentage of profit / commission.
* Competency in your own business development, clinical planning and management.
* Fee based on tiered percentage of gross earnings, for clinic services provided.
* Earn percentage of medicinary sales.
Amber Wellness Group
Contact Name: Erin Cullins, Phone: (971) 319-0045