Location: Ellicott City, Maryland
Date Posted: 04/28/2017
Are you passionate about Naturopathic medicine? The Bodhi Clinic, located in Ellicott City, Maryland is busy and growing! We are seeking a full time Naturopathic Doctor who is motivated and excited to become part of an established general practice with a specialty in naturopathic oncology. You will care for patients of all ages and genders. A FABNO is preferred or minimum of 3 years experience with cancer patients and willingness to pursue FABNO credentials. The owner has 17 years experience, is well connected in the community and will be supportive in your growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Working with a Patient Centered Care model and collaborating with other health
professionals to provide optimal patient care including referrals as necessary.
2. Attending business meetings, tumor boards, industry events, and conducting seminars on
behalf of the Bodhi Clinic in order to grow client base.
3. Handle patient overflow, actively seek new patients, and introduce new treatment plans.
You must demonstrate a confidence in naturopathic medicine, be self-motivated and possesses a strong work ethic and desire to grow within the business. Entrepreneurial attitude appreciated and desire to work in the practice at a higher level in the future. Compensation is competitive for the industry. Additional qualifications include:
• Possession of a ND License in the state of Maryland
• Malpractice insurance
• Willing to relocate to Maryland if you reside out the state
• Experience with EMR charting systems
The Bodhi Clinic offers a great working environment. Interviewing will begin immediately. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter indicating their interest along with a resume. Both documents should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bodhi Clinic is an EOE
Contact Name: Sheena Tosta,