Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Date Posted: 03/10/2017
Therabotanics is a successful, direct to consumer, nutritional supplement company in Los Angeles. We are seeking a naturopathic doctor/scientist with a passion for natural herbal medicine who would like to work with us to grow our business by overseeing product development, manufacturing, regulatory compliance and quality control. You must be a self-motivated, disciplined, organized, intellectually curious, problem solver who is able to work independently with a minimum of supervision. In other words you are the team leader!
Specifically we need someone to:
1. Review novel natural ingredients with placebo controlled studies to evaluate their efficacy.
2. Conduct and summarize scientific literature searches on herbal ingredients.
3. Establish and follow up relationships with third parties who are interested in cooperating with our company in the nutritional supplement category.
4. Assist the company in the development of condition specific nutritional supplements.
5. Attend tradeshows to find innovative and effective products.
6. Summarize substantiated structure/function claims.
7. Create documentation binders, write newsletters and other informative content.
8. Qualify new ingredient suppliers and oversee the laboratory testing of raw materials to confirm the potency and authenticity of raw ingredients.
9. Be the primary contact with our nutritional supplement contract manufacturers, confirm the GMP (good manufacturing procedures), and negotiate pricing.
0. Develop and maintain the companies quality program and regulatory compliance including specifications, standard operating procedures, labels, COA, retained samples, random lot inspection, stability testing, adverse event monitoring.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including, health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401k plan.
Ideal Living Management, LLC
Contact Name: Carlton Newsome, Phone: (818) 217-2568