Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: 03/24/2017
Tummy Temple is looking for a lead Naturopathic Doctor specializing in digestion, detoxification and endocrine/hormone balancing.
We are an employee structured, small business of 15+ highly collaborative health care providers, located in the Ravenna neighborhood of NE Seattle. The Tummy Temple is a wonderful place to grow as a practitioner and be supported in your gifts of service.
We have a commission based compensation structure and a variety of shifts available. Nights and weekends are included in this full-time position.
Our ideal candidate is committed to providing physical medicine alongside consultative support and has an experience level of 5+ years postgraduate. On the job training is available for specific lymphatic, colon hydrotherapy and craniosacral/visceral techniques for those with a strong foundation. These techniques are used by our ND’s for diagnostic information, program planning and treatment in complex cases. This Naturopathic role is heavily supported by the team with internal referrals. Diagnostics (gut, blood, heavy metal testing, hormone panels), effective supplementation and integrated treatment planning are expected and essential. Respectively, this lead position will create clear treatment plans specifically utilizing Tummy Temple services and supplements as appropriate–you’ll have a support team!
We are seeking a true team-natured, emotionally mature professional who works with a deep caring nature. Ideal candidates will both meet clients where they are at on their healing journey as well as provide wellness guidance to take them to the next level. Reliability and a positive attitude are essential to be a good fit for our culture.
Compensation & Benefits include:
** Wage: $72-$108 per ND session hour [many clients tip NDs, as well] + product commissions for facility and online sales
* Strictly enforced 24 hour cancellation policies providing you with full no show and late cancellation commissions
* Paid time off at minimum wage for Thanksgiving and Dec 25th.
* Paid “sick” time off at minimum wage based on 1 hour for every 40 hours worked.
* Free introductory sessions to other therapies and practitioners to help build peer and cross-referral relationships
* Discounted services and products
* Full time (40hr/week) practitioners get 75% paid for comprehensive medical coverage and paid vacation time
* Repeating weekly schedule tailored to support your needs
* Paid product training
* Paid team case study meetings to collaboratively support your success with clients and as a learning environment.
* Paid professional skill development support
* Passionate team of highly collaborative professionals eager to support and work with you
* Customized care plans for each client
* Relaxing and comfortable work environment
* Scheduling handled by administration
* Administrative support with labs & client communications
* Organic massage lotions and organic house-blended oils for your health and the customers
* Complete linen support
* We get to know you in order to optimize client/practitioner matching
* Paid training to expand your service skill-set and offerings.
If this job opening feels like a great fit, then please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Contact Name: Dr. Jamie Doughty, Phone: (503) 440-0450