Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: 07/03/2017
Portland Natural Medicine is an established Naturopathic Clinic located in historic Weatherly Building in inner SE Portland. We are looking for a holistic minded practitioner (ND, MD, DO, NP, or LAc) who is interested in renting office space. Our largest room has become available, which measures approximately 13’6” x 15’3”. It currently available 2 days per week but may be available for an additional half or full day in the future if the future practitioner wants additional rental days.
The room is beautifully furnished with a desk and pt intake area, treatment/exam table, printer, wood filing cabinet, and ample bookshelves and storage. There is plenty of space present in the configuration of the room to perform physical medicine or bodywork with patients. Additional perks to the room if the applicant utilizes these modalities are:
• Fully equipped with supplies for injection therapies
• Unlimited access to a Longevity Ozone machine
• Thousands of dollars of supplies for Autonomic Response Testing (or other forms of Kinesiology)
• Therapeutic ultrasound machine
• Doppler stethoscope for ABI
About the clinic:
We are centrally located in Portland and the clinic is easily accessible from all quadrants of Portland. We are open with front desk staffing 6 days per week. One of our greatest assets is our strong, efficient, and competent front desk staff. They have been trained to handle all of the foundational tasks to support busy physician practices. This enables the doctors to focus on their practice of caring for patients while the staff provide the needed support. We have a total of 4 front desk staff. Three of our front desk staff are trained and extremely skilled at phlebotomy and processing complicated and specialized labs. The front desk staff have also been trained and are adept in explaining numerous functional medicine take home test kits to patients.
Rent is a combination of a minimal monthly rental fee based on room size and a fixed 80/20 split, then after a certain max figure, practitioner keeps 100%. Each practitioner remains an independent contractor.
• Well-appointed historically restored building
• Five beautiful quiet offices
• ADA accessibility
• Reception services and support / scheduling / insurance verification and billing
• Inclusion on website: www.portlandnaturalmedicine.org (presently being redone)
• Five paid off street parking spots for patients
• Ample on street 1 and 2 hour parking
• Hardwired telephone / internet
• Private phlebotomy room with on–site phlebotomy performed by trained office staff
• Break room with additional work space and internet connections
• Conference Room conveniently located next to office
• Indoor bike parking
• Zone G parking permits available to practitioners
• General cleaning services
• All utilities- electric/heating/AC
• Nirvana Café on street level
• On-site management and security in parking area
• Designated Portland Street Car stop
Our Goal: to make this a healing clinic for our patients and an inspiring place to work!
Portland Natural Medicine
Contact Name: Dr. Tom Messinger, ND, Phone: (503) 956-4746