Location: Canby, Oregon
Date Posted: 05/24/2017
We are seeking an independent Associate Representative for a successful, long-standing nutritional and herbal supplement company. Our goal is to enhance our team with a top performer who will support and develop existing accounts, as well as identify and develop new business opportunities, with the goal of growing the account base, through excellent customer service, education, sales, and creative management of the territory.
• Use your natural healthcare training, sales, marketing, and entrepreneurial skills to educate and promote sales of a whole food nutritional and herbal supplement line to existing and potential qualified health care practitioners (HCP) within an assigned Oregon territory.
• Brainstorm patient cases and provide nutritional and herbal protocol recommendations to HCP accounts.
• Respond to phone and email product detail and protocol account inquiries.
• Generate territory sales growth through various marketing methods, including regular in-person visits with existing accounts, development of new accounts, cold calling of potential accounts, creative HCP/Staff training sessions, and periodic seminars and conventions.
• Assist clients with their business growth by supporting their development of nutrition-based practices.
• Attend and represent company at industry events/conferences.
• Maintain account database and communication platforms.
• Stay current on cutting-edge nutrition/healthcare-based research.
• Provide excellent customer service and follow-up.
• Ability to create, build, and maintain strong customer relations and loyalty.
• Self-motivated, proactive, creative, able to work independently, and as a team member.
• Strong nutritional, herbal, physiology, and biochemistry knowledge-base, passion and conviction for natural healthcare.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Successful sales record/experience a plus.
• Strong computer and telephone skills.
• Ability to travel statewide, work some weekends.
• College degreed.
• Flex F-T hours.
• Must have reliable transportation and home office with business-
appropriate computer, software, and smart phone.
Commissions based on monthly sales for this position. This territory has an established customer base generating commissions with excellent growth potential.
Only submittals that include resume, cover letter, and references will be considered. Email information to Julie Shivley at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a health-focused company, all candidates must be abstinent from tobacco/nicotine and able to pass drug/background screen.
Vital Health Resources, Inc.
Contact Name: Julie Shivley, Phone: