Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Date Posted: 03/28/2017
Back in Motion Chiropractic & Sports Rehab Center in Beaverton, Oregon, is looking for a highly motivated, passionate, sports and injury focused Acupuncturist to join our dynamic team.
Back in Motion Chiropractic & Sports Rehab Center is the premier, non-surgical injury rehab facility in the Beaverton and Portland area. We combine modern sports chiropractic, massage therapy, and acupuncture all under one roof, giving us all the tools to help our patients sustain a healthy, active lifestyle. We provide personal, evidence-based care to everyone we treat, and treat everyone like an elite athlete.
We are seeking a full-time Acupuncturist to join our team of doctors in the Beaverton, Oregon clinic. Responsibilities include initial patient examinations, follow up care and chart notes. Other responsibilities include developing patient-care plans that include office rehabilitation and
at-home therapy. The perfect candidate will possess the following skills set:
• Motor point/dry needling style
• Knowledge of sports-specific injuries
• Excellent communication (written and spoken)
• Ability to work with a larger healthcare team and support staff
• Professional in all areas (appearance, patient-doctor interaction, working with support staff, etc.)
• Flexible demeanor with ability to adapt to changing schedules, processes, works well in a structured environment, works well under pressure, accepts constructive criticism and who takes direction well
• Personal interest and active participation in athletics (running, swimming, cross fit, yoga, etc.)
• Must be punctual (reliable transportation is required)
• Licensed Acupuncturist (MSOM or equivalent preferred)
• Additional sports-specific injury training a plus
• Oregon State licensure
Our Compensation Package Includes:
• Competitive compensation package as either employee or independent contractor
• Medical Benefits (Employees)
• Retirement plan (Employee)
Interested candidates – please apply by providing the following:
• Cover Letter with an explanation of why you would be a great fit for the clinic, including a short summary of past clinical experiences where you can apply your current skills to this position.
• Resume or CV with three to five references (school references okay).
• Please send via email to: email@example.com
Back In Motion Chiropractic & Sports Rehab
Contact Name: Adam Meisenhelder, Phone: (503) 524-9040