Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: 06/09/2017
Portland Natural Medicine is an established Naturopathic Clinic located in historic Weatherly Building in inner SE Portland. We are looking for holistic minded practitioners who are interested in renting office space. We are centrally located in Portland and the clinic is easily accessible from all quadrants of Portland. We are open 6 days per week with front desk staffing 6 days per week. One of our greatest assets is our strong, efficient, and competent front desk staff. They have been trained to handle all of the foundational tasks to support busy physician practices. This enables the doctors to focus on their practice of caring for patients while the staff provide the needed support. We have 3 front desk staff who are extremely skilled at phlebotomy and processing complicated and specialized labs. The front desk staff have also been trained and are adept in explaining numerous functional medicine take home test kits to patients.
Rent is a combination of a minimal monthly rental fee based on room size and a fixed 80/20 split (80% to practitioner/20% to clinic). Each practitioner remains an independent contractor.
The clinic director specializes in the treatment of Chronic Lyme Disease and concomitant illnesses. His practice is very full and there is a long wait to get in to see him. Thus, if you are a practitioner whose clinical focus is Lyme disease, there may be ample opportunity to increase your patient load immediately.
There are 2 rooms currently available:
This is our largest room and is shared by the clinic director, Dr. Tom Messinger. It is currently available Mondays and Thursdays. This room also contains thousands of dollars of supplies for Autonomic Response Testing (ART). If you are an ART Practitioner or utilize Kinesiology in your practice, then you would be able to utilize these supplies at no extra charge.
If you are interested in this room but are looking for different days of the week, then there may be some adjustments that could be made to accommodate you.
This is the room in the clinic that gets the most natural sunlight as it contains large windows that open. This room is available Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
There are other rooms available for single days per week. If you are interested in this, please inquire.`
• Well-appointed historically restored building
• Five beautiful quiet offices
• ADA accessibility
• Reception services and support / scheduling / insurance verification and billing
• Inclusion on website: www.portlandnaturalmedicine.org
• Five paid off street parking spots for patients
• Ample on street 1 and 2 hour parking
• Hardwired telephone / internet
• Private phlebotomy room with on–site phlebotomy performed by trained office staff
• Break room with additional work space and internet connections
• Conference Room conveniently located next to office
• Indoor bike parking
• Zone G parking permits available to practitioners
• General cleaning services
• All utilities- electric/heating/AC
• Nirvana Café on street level
• On-site management and security in parking area
• Designated Portland Street Car stop
Our Goal: to make this a healing clinic for our patients and an inspiring place to work!
Portland Natural Medicine
Contact Name: Dr. Tom Messinger, ND, Phone: (503) 239-1022