Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Date Posted: 05/27/2017
I have built a remarkable cash-based clinic in SW Portland / Beaverton, and it’s sadly time for me to step away from it. I would hate to see this great clinic die on the vine and would like to pass the torch to another ND, functional medicine doctor, or other integrative practitioner. Whether it’s a simple lease transfer or a full on sale of the practice and its 800+ chart notes, I’m flexible and willing to explore all options.
This is a cash-based medical practice, so this is an easy-to-manage business.
I will also be taking a 2-month sabbatical from practice. The ideal candidate is thus somebody who would take over the lease, purchase some assets, and see my patients as my locum tenens (with compensation) while I’m away. But this is not necessary; I can find a separate doc to be my locum.
– Near St. Vincent’s hospital (easy access to 217 and US-26)
– Office suit in a medical complex. It’s the only functional/integrative/natural medicine clinic in the area, so you’d corner the market.
– Walking distance from a health food store and fitness center
– Across the street from a new, expansive condominium village and retirement community; lots of potential clientele
– Two commercial lab draw stations within walking distance
There are currently other integrative healthcare providers renting space here. They would consider staying for the right person, but are also lining up their “Plan B’s” for relocating if need be.
The physical space: (Floor plan and photos below)
– ADA-compliant office suite in a professional medical/dental complex
– Plenty of free, on-site parking
– Southern-facing windows and great natural light
– The rent includes utilities (but no phone or wifi). I currently pay $2,300 / mo and am in a month-to-month lease. The landlord is pretty cool, but no guarantees what he’ll want your lease to be.
This could be a wonderful turnkey operation if you want to walk into a fully furnished and ready-to-roll practice. Tasteful, classy furnishings include exam tables, massage table, adjustment table, desks, chairs, waiting room chairs, plants, artwork, etc. (Or I can take my furniture if you don’t want it.) Fully stocked office supplies, fully stocked lab. (Which, again, could be liquidated if you didn’t want the materials.)
Interested? Let’s have you come by to see the space and brainstorm how we can make it a win/win/win for you, these wonderful patients, and me.
Serious inquiries only, please. No reaching out “for a friend” or “trying to get a sense of what these things go for.” Thanks!
Contact Name: Not listed here, as pts do not yet know about the upcoming changes., Phone: