Location: Portland, Oregon
Date Posted: 04/10/2017
Acupuncturist sought for Inner Gate Acupuncture. We are an active SE Portland clinic that prides itself on great service, expertise and compassion. We are currently a clinic of five acupuncturists looking for a sixth acupuncturist to work in a supportive and collaborative clinic.
The clinic has a sports medicine focus and practitioner should have strong anatomy and orthopedic skills or a desire to learn these skills.
The clinic has a granule dispensary and 50+ supplements and patent herbs. Patient load 15-40 patients per week.
• Master’s degree in Chinese medicine
• 2 years of post graduation clinical experience
• Willingness to use Tuina/ Massage with treatments
• Aptitude for Chinese herbology
• Willingness to be part of a team
• Desire to build a full practice of 40 patients per week
• Current participation on insurance panels is a plus
• Proven track record with patient generation and retention
• Competitive rates based on experience
• Heath Insurance after 3 months
• 401K after 1 year
• Malpractice and CEU’s covered after 1 year
• Paid time off after 1 year
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Inner Gate Acupuncture
Contact Name: Oliver, Phone: (503) 284-6996